Πέμπτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Gente February 2011

Gente February 2011














From a mansion in Los Angeles, her new love nest, actress Luisana Lopilato forward details of her wedding with Canadian Michael Bublé, who for now, keep their love from afar.
"We talk more than 50 times per day, more at night we fell asleep watching via the computer. We love each other and we feel well, "she told the revistaGente.
The honeymoon is not yet defined, there is talk of a safari in Africa, but "with Michael you never know!" said Lopilato, who says he catches all the time: "It changes constantly, everything in it is a surprise."
"I'm getting married for life, do not think otherwise. I do not believe in divorce. I have lived all he had to live. I think love is also talking, supporting, aiding, engaging with the other. For the passion of the first year and is going it, "said the 23 years.
On the other hand, spoke of her boyfriend's visit to Argentina, where the various media portrayed with some belly on the beach, "Nothing to do, not why did you photoshop, it does not have that tummy with cellulite. Eat super healthy, going to the gym every day, "he defended Luisana, who recalled the first day I met him after a recital:" I thought I was gay, because he kept praising Rodrigo Guirao Diaz who was with me and my
sister that night. "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου